Sunshine Woods Golf Centre offers an excellent golf facility that includes a 18-hole par 3 golf course, and a full size driving range. This is a great way to learn the game of golf and for those who are advanced golfers can also improve their short game with our Tour Proven challenging greens. Breaking 60 at Sunshine Woods is an achievement, which would them have you ready to challenge the larger golf courses.
Sunshine Woods Golf Centre offers a practice green before your game or after driving range.
- Out of bounds. Penalty: One Stroke.
- Full relief from any fences. No penalty
- Lost ball: Replay from original spot: One stroke
- A ball must be lifted and dropped no nearer the hole and not avoiding any hazard, without penalty, if it lies on any foreign green or if any staked tree interferes with the swing of the club
- Ball lying within two club lengths of fences, power poles, club building, tee boxes and all maintenance roads may be moved two club lengths not nearer the hole. No penalty.
- A ball striking any power pole or line may be replayed from original spot at the player’s discretion. No penalty.
Lost ball in lakes or driving range: Play from point of entry. Penalty: One stroke.